According to the “www.FalconProfit.com" website, the steps taken by one of the investors to reach the peak of success are summarized as follows. It seems that all traders must go through almost all of these steps or the majority of them in order to reach the stage where they can call themselves a successful investor in the stock market:
1. Our curiosity leads us to do some basic research on the market.
2. We buy one or two books and several reports and magazines.
3. Things from the market that seem lovable will encourage you to research.
4. We experience superficial interest in the market and scattered deals and generally losing money, and sometimes accidental success at this stage.
5. We generally forget our failures and are proud of our successes, and we encourage and convince ourselves that if we learn these techniques, we will be on our way to success and we will achieve great success.
6. We prepare our own charts that are perhaps larger than usual and some indicators are drawn on them for ourselves.
7. We have prepared a method to enter the market and we think that this method has no choice but to succeed!
8. We actively start our tradings.
9. The results warn us that they are not as simple as we think, and there are a few things to keep in mind.
10. We continue to trade and produce relatively bad results, but not as much as they do.
11. We still expect good results.
12. The volume of tradings and the amounts involved in them increase.
13. Reading and reading reports continue, but they only lead to more stress. We still don’t know what to look for.
14. Our success score is relatively good, but the lack of our trading skills leads to a lack of profitability and a decent market profit.
15. The fear of the market is gradually taking hold in our minds, and we are still in the middle of an alley.
16. We trade in the same way as before, and we trade in large numbers and avoid the law of “accountability." The only important thing is to do the activity.
17. Make a big profit and feel that everything is going well for us.
18. We make a big loss. Psychologically, our situation begins to weaken.
19. We buy a computer and start looking at other indicators.
20. We go to other markets and methods.
21. Finally, we lose all our money.
22. We clearly understand that it is not as simple as we see.
23. It seems we can’t go on like this.
24. We find that there is not enough information for those who want to make money from this market.
25. To fill this gap, we try to create a reporting system to tell us how things are.
26. We invite an analyst to cooperate. Keep in mind that this is the worst thing you can do, and it is best to seek the help of an independent and professional investor.
27. We continue to trade, but with less vibrancy.
28. We start writing a daily report, which is an instant success.
29. All of this requires a lot of personal research, study, and analysis, but it’s still not clear to us that trading is a mental thing, and other external categories (including methods, computers, and agents, etc.) are almost all irrelevant, as long as Let’s not be mentally prepared.
30. Fear has taken over us and we still don’t have a specific way.
31. We find that a logical transaction without a proper method has no result other than failure.
32. We are looking for a new way.
33. The methods available in the market do not seem appropriate and we are starting to design a special method.
34. We start buying and selling in our own way, which is very difficult.
35. We don’t come up with convincing reasons for our deals (which we did before we had the method), but we find that we’ve already looked at them. Your internal currents were used.
36. We understand that the key to trading is our mind. Now we can start making real progress.
37. We start to complete our strategy and follow the work by reducing the volume of our transactions.
38. But we’re still scared, and that’s a big deal. We have already learned that harm reduction is necessary, but we cannot achieve the second part (maintaining the flow of profits) despite the fear.
39. We continue to trade and hope for the best. Gradually, the fear of getting dressed disappears.
40. By recording a large loss, we suffer another major blow.
41. We feel bad and think we should give up Or maybe it would have been better if we had surrendered the first time and a few years ago when we first lost.
42. We continue to trade and try to avoid a lot of self-confidence.
We arm ourselves with the stress management system and soon learn to meditate.
(Which is essential for any investment) and we find that it has always been humble.
And be like an empty container. If you are full of yourself, there is no room for learning.
43. Choose another trader as a guide and he will introduce you to a method that you immediately like and the reason is your good (mental) condition.
44. We build our system and develop it, which leads to better results and our mental state. Fear is no longer an important issue.
45. We decide to meet with a trading psychologist.
46. We record a large profit in a transaction due to allowing a profitable flow.
We do what every successful investor does. Can we use this trick again?
47. We begin to move away from fear and reach a risk-oriented stage.
48. We understand that the state of mind is everything, and relaxation is vital, and we still reduce the number of transactions.
49. We rest for a few days between trading times and only wait when there is no attractive situation.
50. We start making a profit in a sustainable way.
51. Let’s be a little more self-conscious! But
This time we realize that we have made a mistake and limit it with a little damage, and again remind ourselves to be humble.
52. Sometimes we subconsciously buy a share at a certain price and sell it at a profit. We are becoming professionals in this field.
53. We know we have many challenges ahead, but we can overcome them with confidence.
54. Profit becomes a habit for us. In fact, we live in a world full of abundance.
55. We find that our lives are improved by investing in the stock market, and in many areas of life we achieve what we want.
Published and authored by FalconProfit.com
Sign Up For Free 14-Day Access To Trading Signals