Since each market has its own fluctuations, don’t worry too much about falling prices and losses; Not all financial markets, including the stock market, gold, currency, housing, etc., are an exception, and each market has its own ups and downs.
People who are losing money should pay attention to the following points:
1. Avoid taking lines from others and asking “uninformed" people about your capital (decide for yourself)
2 – Sometimes to reduce your losses, you can cash your currency and gold when the market is down and buy at lower prices.
4- Make a stock portfolio.
5. Reduce the number of trades.
6- Do not do anything without a reason. (Before buying stocks, explain why you want to buy this stock.)
7. Don’t use too many methods for analysis. There are many ways you can always have a reason not to trade.
8- Have a loss limit. The most important thing in capital management is to have a loss limit. This will save you money.
9- Don’t pay too much attention to economic news. Just pay attention to the general affairs. There is a lot of gossip in the news and gossip is the enemy of success.
10. You can wait! Because capital, especially gold, is a commodity whose value has not diminished over the years.
11. You can go to other markets, such as stock exchanges or housing.
12. You can turn to manufacturing jobs.
Published and authored by FalconProfit.com
Sign Up For Free 14-Day Access To Trading Signals